Effective date: May 12, 2023
2. What Data We Collect
Depending on your interactions with us, we may collect the following types of data:
• Identity Data: Includes first name, last name, username, or similar identifier.
• Contact Data: Includes billing address, delivery address, email address, and telephone numbers.
3. How We Collect Your Data
We use different methods to collect data from and about you, including:
• Direct interactions: You may give us your Identity and Contact Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email, or otherwise.
• Automated technologies or interactions: As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies and other similar technologies.
4. How We Use Your Data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data:
• To register you as a new customer.
• To manage our relationship with you.
• To administer and protect our business and website.
5. Data Sharing and Disclosure
We do not share your personal information with third parties without your consent, other than:
• With third parties who work on our behalf, provided such third parties adhere to the necessary levels of security.
• In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
6. Data Security
We have implemented measures to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
9. Contact Us